Excel is a powerful tool and one that is used regularly by accountants. But are you using it to its full potential? By developing your Excel skills you will not only save time but make sure that your spreadsheets are always correct and clear.
Designed specifically for accountants, this course takes you through a range of finance related examples and helps you apply your new knowledge in your professional role.
As an accountant you'll already have a basic knowledge of Excel, but this course will help you to further develop your skills. It enables you to create basic and complex IF statements and use simple and more advanced Lookup functions. You can also delve deep into conditional calculations, the SUM function, and learn how to use relative and absolute cell references to efficiently write formulas.
The course is packed with tips and tricks, and all the functions and formulas can be used across all versions of Excel.
This course will enable you to:
- improve your general knowledge of Excel
- become efficient in writing formulas
- start using keyboard shortcuts as well as other time saving tips and tricks
- construct both basic and complex IF statements
- use conditional functions to write formulas more efficiently
- understand different Lookup functions available and their benefits and limitations.
- learn at your own pace
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.