There is widespread agreement that the government's Making Tax Digital (MTD) project is the right approach for the future, but businesses and professional bodies still have concerns regarding the pace and scale of the changes.
This course will help you prepare for the new MTD scheme, and the changes it will bring. You will explore the current timeline in place for these changes, and learn about the effects they will have, including both the costs and benefits.
There are also many changes that you need to make now, to ensure that you are ready for the future. This course will therefore take you through the current preparations you should be implementing, including software and training requirements for both yourself and other staff members.
This course will enable you to:
- prepare for the new MTD scheme
- explore the current timeline in place for the changes
- understand the effects MTD will have including both costs and benefits
- implement the necessary software and training requirements for MTD.
This course has been revised and is up to date for 2019-20.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.