This course has been revised and is up-to-date for 2017-18.
Social media is a powerful marketing tool for organisations but it is not without risk. These risks can have a major impact on you, your career and your organisation. And they can happen whether or not you are using social media. This course will help you analyse and prepare your organisation for the problems that may occur when using social media.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to identify social media risks and assess their potential effects
- external and internal risks of social media
- where to look for social media risks within your organisation
- the legal and reputational risks from social media
- audit risks for your organisation and how to prepare for a crisis.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible.