As AI becomes an ever-more regular part of our daily lives, we need to keep up and make sure that our accounting processes are streamlined and efficient too. It can be very time consuming to find the right calculation to use in your spreadsheet and even more time could be spent if the formula produces an error.
This course will help you develop the skills you need to carry out quick calculations, whether you’re trying to calculate loan repayments, or carry out what if analysis on your data. You’ll learn how to calculate future value, carry out one and two variable analysis, use reference functions, and create dynamic ranges and user defined functions.
This course will enable you to:
- know how to use named ranges
- read formulas with ease
- create formulas with named ranges
- calculate future value, carry out one and two variable analysis, use reference functions, and create dynamic ranges and user defined functions
- carry out quick calculations and analysis on your data
- understand functions such as PMT, Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, OFFSET and INDIRECT.