Mastering Excel is essential for every professional accountant. This innovative, online service is designed specifically for accountants and finance professionals to help you make the most of this powerful tool.
excel@acpd, designed by accountingcpd, is the only Excel CPD programme that is designed for accountants. It takes the powerful features of Excel and looks at how you can apply them in your role, to become more sophisticated, more accurate and more efficient.
- A catalogue of online courses with a new release every month
- A new CPD Bite every two weeks provides short tips and tricks in a digestible 15-minute format
- Quizzes to help you decide where to focus your learning
- Build your CPD units over 12 months as new content is released monthly
- Coming soon! Polls – tell us what's important to you or what you find challenging and we'll make sure it's covered
- Coming soon! The chance to get involved and see where you can climb to on the excel@acpd leaderboard.
Paula Guilfoyle is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. She practiced in industry for over 15 years, working with both small and large private companies, before moving on to teach Excel and Power BI to accountants and professionals. Paula has given many talks and presentations in the areas of Excel, spreadsheet use, PowerBI and business intelligence, and has published many articles on the same subjects.